Header Ads

PSG Sign Hatem Ben Arfa From Nice

IMG_20160701_135802
Photo Credit: Complete Sports Nigeria

Paris Saint-Germain on Friday confirmed the signing of Hatem Ben Arfa on a two-year contract. The 29-year-old moves to the French champions following the expiration of his deal with Nice.
While with Nice, the former Newcastle player scored 18 goals last season.

Reacting to his move to PSG, Ben Arfa said he has always dreamt of playing for the French champions.
“Signing with Paris Saint-Germain is a very happy and a proud moment,” said Ben Arfa on Friday.
“Paris Saint-Germain has always been a very special team for me, so to wear this jersey at the Parc des Princes is a childhood dream. It is an honour that the club is giving me this opportunity, making this dream come true."
“I will do my utmost to represent my new team to the best of my abilities and to make our supporters proud.”
He also thanked Nice for the opportunity given to him.
“Finally, I would like to thank OGC Nice, who helped me get back to enjoying my football again and gave me another chance to show French fans what I am capable of on the pitch.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.