Header Ads

Video: Watch This Awesome Tribute To Zlatan Ibrahimovic





Zlatan Ibrahimovic posted a tribute to himself after his retirement from international football. 

The 34-year-old striker played his last match for Sweden in the Euro 2016 as they crashed out in the group stages following a defeat to Belgium.

He wrote in his post:

"I came from this place people call “ghetto Rosengard”, conquered Sweden and made it my country."
"My way. I am Sweden." 
"A huge thank you to the Swedish people – without you I would never have been able to fulfil my dreams."
"You will always be in my blue and yellow heart. I love you."
Watch the video...



It wasn't the best way to end his career on the international scene for the prolific Zlatan who scored 62 goals for Sweden and is cosidered their greatest player of all time.

Its kind of funny that he made a tribute to himself, but i admire Ibrahimovic. He truly deserves to be celebrated.

Zlatan recently stated that his next stop is Manchester United.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.