Header Ads

Crystal Palace Complete Free Transfer Signing Of Mathieu Flamini Until The End Of The Season

Tom Dulat / Getty Images
Crystal Palace have officially completed the signing of free agent and former Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini, adding extra depth to the Eagles’ squad, 90min reports.
The Frenchman has been without a club since leaving the Gunners at the end of his contract in June and has agreed a deal at Selhurst Park that will run until the end of the season.
“Crystal Palace is a very ambitious club with great players and I am looking forward to being part of that squad,” Flamini told CPFC.co.uk upon his arrival.
“It is a very interesting challenge for me and I am very excited to be here. I have had chance to discuss the move here with Alan Pardew and he really helped me make my decision.”
Pardew himself added,
“I thought it was important to get another midfield player. His playing ability will help us but also his leadership qualities and his ability of how to win games in a passing style. I am delighted that we have secured a player of his stature.” 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.