Header Ads

Manchester United Target Gianluigi Donnarumma Unfazed By €170m Price-Tag

Gabriele Mantinti / Getty Images
AC Milan’s wonderkid goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma is not affected by rumours of a big money move away from Italy, 90min reports.
The 17-year-old has already been capped by Italy and is Milan’s number one, a meteoric rise since making his first team debut last year.
His performances have led to speculation of moves to Manchester United and Chelsea amongst others, but the youngster says he is focused solely on his current club.
Raiola said that I am worth €170m – I always hear his statements,” Donnarumma informed Rai Sport.
“These figures do not make me dizzy. I always try to have fun because this job is all about having fun. I think only of Milan and of doing better for my team by always training and playing with great commitment. After that, we’ll see.”
The youngster also spoke about current Italy number one Gianluigi Buffon.
“I have a great relationship with Buffon,” he added.
“In our first meetings, he has given me so much and I follow his every move in training, because I want to learn everything from him.”
It’s not only the Juventus legend that has influenced Donnarumma, though, the youngster praising his parents for his honest approach to football.
“I try to work hard and do my best with great humility, because that is what my parents taught me first and foremost. My mother in particular always tells me to stay humble and behave well.
“My father continues to work as a carpenter, but he doesn’t want me to help him, as I’m not as good as he is in these matters.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.