Header Ads

Sadiq Umar: Bologna My Big Chance To Shine

sadiq-umar
Nigeria U-23s striker Sadiq Umar believes his season-long loan move to Serie A side Bologna from Roma is a ‘big chance’ for him to prove himself in the division, Complete Sports Nigeria reports.

The 19- year-old, who scored four goals in six appearances as the Olympic Eagles won a bronze medal Rio 2016, was unveiled by Bologna in a ceremony on Thursday.
Sadiq said he is looking forward to his debut this weekend against Cagliari at the Stadio Dall’Ara on Sunday.
“I thank the club for this opportunity. I’m looking forward to it, I hope to be appreciated by the fans,” he said.
“Bologna is my big chance to perform at this level.”
He becomes the third Nigerian player registered in the Italian Serie A this season after Joel Obi (Torino) and Stanley Amuzie at Sampdoria.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.