Header Ads

David Moyes Says That Howard Webb Labeling Him A 'Nightmare' Shows His Will To Win

Stu Forster / Getty Images
Sunderland manager David Moyes has claimed that Howard Webb branding him a ‘nightmare’ indicates his passion to win football matches, 90min reports.
The Scotsman’s comments come after Webb spoke out about the managers who gave him the most grief from the sidelines.
In what was promotion for his new book, Webb singled out Moyes as the manager who was worst for raging about decisions.
But the Black Cats’ boss responded in positive fashion, insisting that it was ‘part of wanting to win’.
Speaking to the Mirror, Moyes went on to say:
“I think I am a bit more mature now. Everton was a tough place to go for any referee and we made sure they knew about it.
“I don’t think I am like that anymore but I don’t want to lose that. I do realise how difficult the job is.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.