Header Ads

Timothy Fosu-Mensah Officially Signs New 4-Year Manchester United Contract Until 2020

Mike Hewitt / Getty Images
Manchester United defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah has officially committed his long-term future to the club after signing a new four-year contract that will keep him at Old Trafford until 2020. There is also a further option to extend the deal by 12 months to June 2021, 90min reports.
The powerful 18-year-old, signed from the youth ranks at Ajax in 2014, quickly became a fan favourite towards the end of last season after being handed a run in the United first-team by then manager Louis van Gaal.
He made 10 appearances across three different competitions and has featured in both the Europa League and the EFL Cup so far in 2016/17.
“I am delighted to have signed a new contract here at Manchester United. I have enjoyed every minute since I joined this great club and I want to continue the progress that I feel I have made so far,” Fosu-Mensah told ManUtd.com.
“I am learning every day from the manager and the coaching staff. I appreciate the trust that the club has in me and I want to repay that with my performances on the pitch.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.