Header Ads

Jurgen Klopp Dismisses Rumours Linking Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain With Liverpool As 'Nonsense'

Alex Livesey / Getty Images
Jurgen Klopp has rubbished reports that Liverpool are set to make a move for Arsenal winger Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain in the January transfer window, 90min reports.
Reports emerged this week claiming the Reds boss was mulling over a potential move for the out-of-favour Gunners star, who admitted frustration earlier in the season at not playing as regularly as he would like.
However, Klopp emphatically put the rumour to bed, saying in his pre-match press conference on Thursday:
“I don’t usually say anything about transfer rumours but I can make an exception. Nonsense.”
“This kind of thing I think a lot about but I say nothing because it is really not interesting what I think about this. You (the media) are already on a path so do with it what you want but from our side nothing else to say about it.” 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.