Header Ads

Chelsea And Liverpool Join Growing List Of Top Sides Interested In 1899 Hoffenheim Star Niklas Sule

Micha Will /  Getty Images
Chelsea and Liverpool have joined the growing list of top European sides who have claimed their interest in 1899 Hoffenheim defender Niklas Sule, according to German news outlet Bild.
The Germany international is one of Europe’s hottest young properties in the transfer market right now, and has attracted the names of some of the top clubs in world football.
Antonio Conte’s Blues and Jurgen Klopp’s Reds join the likes of Arsenal, Tottenham, Everton and Atletico Madrid, who are all eyeing the 21-year-old, to put pen to paper on a contract in the January or summer transfer window.
According to further reports, the agent of Sule has reportedly already turned down an offer from Stamford Bridge, with the Bundlesliga club desperately trying to keep a hold of their prized defensive asset too.
And it appears that, according to the player himself, that he will not be leaving the German side anytime soon, with Sule indicating that:
“Here I have my usual environment, the proximity to my family in Frankfurt.
“To develop myself, I need playing time and a coach who trusts me. I have that in Julian Nagelsmann. He knows me well and knows where and how he can make me better.”
The 6ft 5in towering figure has already endured a hectic start to his senior career in football, as Sule was a mainstay figure in the Olympic XI that reached the final of the Rio football tournament last summer, only to lose out to hosts Brazil at the death.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.