Header Ads

Arsenal Confirm Hector Bellerin Has Signed New Lucrative Long-Term Contract

Dan Mullan / Getty Images
After months of speculation and a flurry of reports suggesting as such, Arsenal have finally confirmed that young right back Hector Bellerin has signed a new long-term contract at the club, 90min reports.
The player has signed a “long term” deal, reported to be six-and-a-half years long, and he’s also set to double his wages to £100k-a-week after confirming the details on Monday. The Gunners announced the deal on Twitter, with Bellerin himself recording a video to confirm he’d be staying on.
Former club Barcelona and Manchester City have each been linked with a big money move for the player, but Bellerin has finally put an end to speculation by signing up.
“I just wanted to say that I’ve signed my new deal with the club, so I’m really happy. As you know I’ve been here a long time and feel like this is my home and that it was the right thing for me to do.
“I’m very happy to still be a Gunner for many more years. It’s a really big day for me.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.