Header Ads

Athletic Bilbao Star, Inaki Williams Discusses Liverpool Interest As Rumours Of £44.5m Move Continue

ANDER GILLENEA / Getty Images
Athletic Bilbao star Inaki Williams has discussed recent rumours linking him with a move to Liverpool in the coming months, making an effort to calm the rumours with an insistence that he is happy at the San Mamés stadium, 90min reports.

Williams was asked directly about the Reds' interest in an interview with ​AS, and attempted to put the rumours of a transfer to bed ahead of Sunday night's game against Real Madrid - which Bilbao lost 2-1 thanks to a late Alvaro Morata goal.
The 22-year-old said: 


"Like I said at the time. I'm happy at Athletic, it's where I want to be. I am very grateful to the fans, the club and my team mates. I want to continue here for many more years. I want to be Athletic's future No.9 - the player who raises the roof at San Mamés every week and scores lot of goals." 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.